This package contains routines and functions to generate HTML snippets in various predefined formats.
Most of their appearance and behaviours are controlled by CSS, so you need to be using a stylesheet that is sensitive to these classes. See the ExSite stylesheet for examples. You can output some generic compatible CSS using the CSS subroutine.
These are framed units of content.
- a framed box with titlebar and content pane.
- a BasicBox with fixed height, and a scrollbar if the pane overflows.
- a BasicBox with fixed height but no scrollbar. If the pane overflows, it will be cropped.
- a pane that is framed by a rule. The frame title is overlaid on the top left corner of the frame rule.
- a left-side vertical menu, with a content pane on the right.
A multi-paned box, in which each pane is collapsible/expandible,
like an accordion.
- a tab bar, with a content pane beneath it.
- a TabBox, with all tabs/panes preloaded and switchable using DHTML.
- Pops up a box when a link is clicked. The box covers content underneath it.
- Pops up a box when a link is clicked. The box is inlined into the HTML, so it does not cover content underneath it.
- Works like Popup(), but works on a mouseover rather than a click.
- Works like Popup(), but overlays the whole page with a semi-opaque screen so that the popup must be closed before you can do anything else.