New Modules available to all Supported Clients
Marketing Engagement module - in beta release
This module helps you understand what events are most popular, compare event attendance, and market to members that haven't yet registered.
Use this tool to:
- plan new events
- promote an event to registrants who attended a similar event(s) in the past
- encourage unregistered members to sign-up
New Modules - additional cost
Event APP - how it works:
- registrants will login
- once logged in they will see icons for:
- event schedule
- speaker list & bios
- who's coming (full name, title, company) and a "private message" button by each person (send email) or if you collect cell phone we can include so they can text.
- news feed - where you can post event news/updates
- twitter feed with your conference hash tag
- our sponsors - page with their logos
The design is simple:
- white with your event logo and event name at top
- social media icons
The Exware development team is already working hard toward the next Update.....
Exware is working on a new module that will allow admins to send out html or text-based invitations with Accept and Decline links.
This will allow admins to track accepts, declines,
and no responses. Admins will also be able to
resend to all 'no responses'. (NOTE: This module will require set-up cost)