- You don't have to provide your real name, but the name you provide will be used automatically to sign your comments.
- We collect your email address in order to send you your password and otherwise communicate with your regarding your account and updates to this website. We will not share this information with any 3rd parties, and we will not use your email address in mailing lists for purposes of commercial solicitation. You can enable or disable your ability to receive e-mail announcements from this site, as part of keeping your email address up to date.
- Your login ID is kept private, and only used to validate your identity.
- You may update your name, email address, and password after you log in.
- When you log in to this web site, we will use a cookie to store your login identity. The cookie contains only your login ID and an encrypted hash to validate this identity.
- Non-personally identifying information may be recorded in the website logs about the pages you visit and the links you follow.
- Comments and attachments you leave on this website are publicly viewable.
- Comments and attachments you leave on this website will be tied to your login identity, even if you change the name you are posting under.
- The terms of this policy apply to this web site in its current state. As the web site is upgraded to incorporate new features, this policy may also be updated to reflect privacy issues with those new features.
- This web site exists for the purposes of providing information to assist users of ExSite Webware.
- Information on this web site is provided without consideration to members of the general public.
- The software described by this web site undergoes regular upgrades and new releases. Documentation may not reflect the current release, nor the release that you are currently using.
- This web site allows members of the public to participate in discussions regarding the software and its usage. The owners of the web site are not responsible for information contained in those comments.